Wed, 02 Dec|
Virtual ATCx Composites
A Complete Composite Workflow for all Industries
Time & Location
02 Dec 2020, 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm MYT
About the event
Altair is proud to bring together a line-up of its own and industry experts for this free-to-attend online event to demonstrate how to save time and money by exploiting their latest integrated multi-disciplinary solutions for composites.
- Interested in continuous fiber-reinforced composites? Our composites modeling capabilities provide a new level of easy intuitive workflows within the “Composite Browser”.
- For designers of injection molded parts, gaining a better understanding of discontinuous reinforced composites through accurate material modelling leads to faster, better products all while working within easy-to-use simulation workflows.
- How to leverage the latest composites design, analysis and simulation technologies to reduce development cycles.
- How to save money by confidently being able to reduce the amount of physical testing.
- How multiscale technology helps resolve prediction of composites’ failure.
In addition, we are offering Workshops dedicated to Material Characterization & Virtual Testing, Ply-based Modeling of Composites, and Injection Molded Parts.