Over the last 20 years, HyperMesh has evolved into the leading premier pre-processor for concept and high fidelity modeling. The advanced geometry and meshing capabilities provide an environment for rapid model generation. The ability to generate high quality mesh quickly is one of HyperMesh’s core competencies. Industry trends show a migration to modular sub-system design and continued exploration of new materials; HyperMesh has advanced model assembly tools capable of supporting complex sub-system generation and assembly, in addition, modeling of laminate composites is supported by advanced creation, editing and visualization tools. Design change is made possible via mesh morphing and geometry dimensioning. HyperMesh is a solver neutral environment that also has an extensive API which allows for advanced levels customization.
HyperMesh is used by thousands of customers worldwide to generate and manage their models, it supports a wide variety of CAD and solver interfaces, making it a perfect solution for a majority of verticals and domains.
A Powerful FEA Modeling Solution for the Enterprise
- With the broadest set of direct CAD and CAE interfaces and the ability to define custom integrations, HyperMesh works seamlessly within any engineering environment.
- HyperMesh provides a robust, common FEA modeling framework across the corporation – minimizing niche modeling tool investments and training costs.
High-speed and High-quality Meshing
- With automatic and semi-automatic shell, tetra, and hexa meshing capabilities, HyperMesh simplifies the modeling process of complex geometries.
Increased End-user Efficiency with Automated Model Assembly and Batch Meshing
- Close links between HyperMesh and PDM facilitate bi-directional communication, in addition, part representations and configurations are managed directly within HyperMesh.
- Batch meshing technology accelerates the model development process by eliminating the need to perform manual geometry cleanup and meshing.
- Highly automated methods for rapid model assembly including the assignment and management of connections such as bolts, spot welds, adhesives and seam welds.
Interactive Feature and Volume-based Morphing for Geometric Shape Changes and Design Variable Definition
- A flexible set of morphing tools allows users to modify legacy meshes without re-meshing to automate the investigation new design proposals.
Close the Loop Between CAD and FEA
- Extract shell meshes straight from a thin solid geometry including thickness assignments with the powerful Mid-map Mesh Generation tools.
- Extract composite data from geometry files and transfer it to finite element data with minimal user interaction.
- Retrieve 3D CAD geometries from finite element models to communicate design direction to design and engineering teams.